TSSI Annual Report are available to shareholders, stakeholders, employees and other interested parties on a request basis. To review the Annual Report please submit your requests via the "Contact Us" button near the bottom of the Home Page. Thank you
What are designated Gun Free Zones (GFZ):
1. Areas designated under the Federal Gun Free School Zone Act (GFSZA) as GFSZ.
2. Areas designated by the Gun laws of the United States or Federally designated GFZs (i.e. federal gov’t facilities, courthouses, Amtrak Trains and Train stations, Army Corps of Engineers property (ACE), etc.)
3. State and local governing municipalities designated GFZs (normally posted with signage) which carry full effect of the law in their jurisdictions.
4. Private Property Owners Right to designate their property as a Gun Free Zone and must post signage to that effect.
5. Event Driven Gun Free Zones
To learn more about how to Invest in TSSI please click on the Find Out More About Invest In TSSI button below
We have compiled some Frequently Asked Questions and Answers for your viewing. We encourage your questions so please do not hesitate ask. Thank you.
1. Q – What is the Net-Centric Threat Detection System (NTDS) and how will it be used?
A – The NTDS is being developed to provide a three zone approach to stand-off threat surveillance, detection, and mitigation or containment. The system will be used in a Public Safety context with applications in a broad array of venues and most notably for gun free zone enforcement. Capabilities will include detecting a range of threats such as concealed weapons, explosives, and dangerous chemicals and toxins. Additionally, it provide a tool used in preventing exposure to undo dangers for first responders and law enforcement. To learn more visit www.totalsource.solutions and go to our Capabilities Scenarios page.
2. Q - Will the NTDS infringe upon a citizens rights for authorized conceal carry?
A – We do not believe it does. The NTDS capability is intended for Gun-Free-Zone (GFZ) enforcement and the understanding is that under certain jurisdictions conceal carry may be prohibited in GFZs.
3. Q – What is defined as Gun-Free-Zones?
A – There are several designations of GFZ areas as follows:
a. Areas designated under the Federal Gun Free School Zone Act (GFSZA) as Gun Free School Zone (GFSZ).
b. Areas designated by gun laws of the United States or Federally designated GFZs (i.e. federal gov’t facilities, courthouses, Amtrak Trains and Train stations, Army Corps of Engineers property (ACE), etc.)
c. State and local governing municipalities designated GFZs (normally posted with signage) which carry full effect of the law in their jurisdictions.
d. Private Property Owners Right to designate their property as a Gun Free Zone and must post signage to that effect.
e. Event Driven Gun Free Zones
4. Q - What about our search and seizure laws protections?
A - Safety is the overriding factor and how those rights may be impacted in designated GFZ weapons free zones and US regulation.
5. Q - What happens if a certified/authorized conceal carry mistakenly enters into a GFZ and detected by the system?
A - Technically they are in violation and the event will be captured and documented. However, depending upon the facility’s policy and how the security teams are trained in these matters there may be other means of accommodation (i.e. ticketing/summons in addition to providing temporary lockbox holding etc.).
6. Q - How does the system operate when there is a power failure or other emergencies?
A – In the Zone 1 operations (the area or threshold before entering a protected compound, facility, building, etc.) the system will incorporate backup power generation to accommodate safety procedures for evacuations.
7. Q - How does the NTDS impact the jobs of existing security workforce?
A – There will be a paradigm change and required transformation which will include a reduction in workforce and re-training for new position descriptions such as remote robot controllers, SOC control room responsibilities, extraction procedures for detected threats, operations in emergency events such as fire, power failure and other evacuations.
8. Q - How do I help support the development of the NTDS Comprehensive security solution?
A – You can support the NTDS development projects by investing directly in TSSI by contacting :